Someone Explain to Me the Underwear-less Trend

If you haven't seen the "Britney Showing Her Naked Bits Tour", then you really have been missing something. Ok, no. But it is a little shocking, or weird or something.

I don't understand not wearing underwear. There. I said it. I'm an old lady. I just found out a few years ago that some women don't wear underwear with hosiery! I had no idea.

But I really don't understand not wearing underwear with a short skirt when you are a celebrity being photographed getting in and out of your car. Britney, Lindsey and Paris have all had their Naked Bits photographed so you have to figure it's not by accident (especially if it happens more than once).

Check out Dlisted (the site is crashing sometimes from all the links) or Defamer here
NSFW, obviously.

No comments: