My New Fave Person: Elizabeth Edwards

Tranny Coulter is such a slimeball. Elizabeth Edwards, wife of John Edwards, called in to Hardball to ask Tranny to quit with the bashing.

An example of what Elizabeth is referring to. From Tranny Coulter's column:

If you want points for not using your son’s death politically, don’t you have to take down all those “Ask me about my son’s death in a horrific car accident” bumper stickers?

Someone in the Hardball crowd shouts something, and Tranny repeats what the person says "why isn't John Edwards calling in?" And Elizabeth Edwards says "I am the mother of the boy that died". All expression is gone in Tranny's face. Ha! Bee-yatch. You go Elizabeth!

Watch it: here

Note to Tranny- you can wear short skirts, and low cut dresses all you want (I think I wore the one she's wearing in the video clip to a concert in 1989). You can't cover up that hideous voice or your adams apple. Maybe that is why you're so bitter.



-LB

No comments: