Did McCain Call His Wife a C***?

Classy guy, that McCain:

Three reporters from Arizona, on the condition of anonymity, also let me in on another incident involving McCain's intemperateness. In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, "You're getting a little thin up there." McCain's face reddened, and he responded, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you c***." McCain's excuse was that it had been a long day. If elected president of the United States, McCain would have many long days.



source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm the owner of "YES but NO but YES" blog on your blog. I'm just starting a new blog called "Daily Celebrity Pics" at http://dailycelebritypics.blogspot.com/ since it has removed from Blogger because of some problems.

Now I'm just wondering if you could change the old address to my new address at http://dailycelebritypics.blogspot.com/
Just reply me at 01cent@gmail.com when you are done. Thanks!