"Star Caught in Red Carpet Scandal"

Wait until you hear what that AOL headline was referring to and you'll roll your eyes and mumble "oy".

Star: Sarah Jessica Parker

The red carpet "scandal": She wore a dress that has been worn on the red carpet before and in a fashion magazine.

The beauty of it all: SJP actually comments on it. As if it matters in any way to the world. OY!

"In the big picture, this is not important, but there is a relationship between the entertainment industry and fashion. We've watched sales dwindle and we've watched people be less inclined to spend money on clothes. Look, my affection for the dress hasn't changed, but what they did was so short-sighted. It's just unethical and disappointing that they would allow the dress to be worn again," Parker told the New York Times.

"I just wish it had been handled differently and they had been straight about it," she added.




This happened at my prom. A girl had the same dress, but my mom had jazzed mine up with a big black bow, and I had black gloves so I didn't care. I was annoyed that the other girl cared. Dumb.

No comments: