Rumor- Farrah Fawcett Not Doing Well

Well, I don't know if it's a rumor if Ryan O'Neal says it, but that's how I'll classify it for now.

I think I speak for every girl of the 70's that this is just sad. I had to be Kate Jackson when we played Charlie's Angels, but I don't hold that against Farrah.

Actor Ryan O'Neal has told People magazine that his companion Farrah Fawcett, who has battled cancer for nearly three years, is now bed-ridden, bereft of her famous blonde hair and near the end of medical treatment.

"She stays in bed now. The doctors see that she is comfortable. Farrah is on IVs, but some of that is for nourishment. The treatment has pretty much ended," O'Neal told People in an interview on the magazine's website on Thursday.

Fawcett, 62, became an international sex symbol in the 1970s for her famous swimsuit poster and her role as one of a trio of female private detectives on the hit television show "Charlie's Angels."

She has stayed in the Hollywood spotlight ever since, and in September 2006 was diagnosed with anal cancer. Four months later, she declared herself cancer free, but the disease returned in May 2007.

No comments: