Sighting

So...I'm at the bar of a nice restaurant in Santa Monica with a friend.

I didn't notice when a couple sat down at the table next to us, but at some point I look over and the guy had a pinkish red glow from a candle that made his face look odd.

So I stared at him and then thought "that guy is a weird looking Michael Keaton, there's something odd about his face...or is that the Michael Keaton?"

At this point I had stared too long, which I don't like to do (although Diane Keaton, Goldie Hawn and Rick Springfield would tell you different). I didn't want him to think I'm a stalker (I mean, he's no Clooney), and I really was staring because his face looked weird. Possible chemical peel.

When I looked over later, he had leaned or moved his stool so that the blonde he was with blocked my view with the back of her head. Ha!

Now I wouldn't have said anything to him, but if I would have said something should it have been:
-220, 221 whatever it takes (Mr. Mom)
-we're loooove doctors (Night Shift)
-Beatlejuice, Beatlejuice, Beatlejuice (well, Beatlejuice)
-I can't believe your Batman was more successful than Clooney's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE references to Mr. Keaton.