The Emmys: Ass Over Tit

Helen Mirren said she was glad she didnt go "ass over tit" when she walked up the stairs.
















A visibly shaken Julia Louis-Dreyfus said she didnt believe in curses...I thought she was talking about Helen Mirren, but when she said "curse this" I realized it was the Seinfeld curse she was talking about. Doesnt mean that show wont get canceled, JLD.











What was with Kate Jackson's face? Chin implant?I always had to be Sabrina when we would play Charlie's Angels as kids.















Jeremy Piven had a weird ensemble, complete with ascot but gave a nice speech, where he got teary eyed mentioning his Dad.















Greys Anatomy didnt win anything.

















Two acting legends who have strained relationships with their acting children (in the past Keifer has thanked his mom in speeches but not his dad).








Although, here's father and son posing together. I couldnt stop laughing during Keifer's speech. I kept picturing him sitting on the booth with his pants down.









When Jennifer Love Hewitt walked on stage my bf said "I think they're getting bigger".

No comments: