Annoying Celebrity of the Week:

(is she even a celebrity?)
Vanessa Minnillo is an Entertainment Tonight correspondent and her voice and mannerisms are painfully grating.

Tonight they showed her Maxim cover shoot and she was whining about how hard it is to get the right poses. Wah!

Nick Lachey must have a high annoyance threshold to go out with her and ex-Jessica Simpson.

Who do you think is the most annoying celebrity? Comment below or email us. You know you want to vent.



Photo: Fashion Wire Daily

-LB

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. I don't really like Paris or Nicole Richie. But I have to say, I can't stand Nicole. She is only famous as a hanger on of Paris or her latest boyfriend. She looks awful and gets way too much attention for it, which is what she wants. She wants the attention but doesn't like being called out on her disorder. She flat out lies all the time about her disorder, and I know very well that's part of the disease, but it still annoys me. Talk about someone that is famous for no reason. She has no discernable talent. But she has an eating disorder so she's famous for that. I refuse to read stories and stuff on her anymore b/c I'm so sick of her. And I don't like hypocrite Ashlee Simpson either. She's also getting boycotted.

Lu said...

I agree. If you notice we rarely post about Nicole (or Paris).

Anonymous said...

I really can not stand those Simpson sisters, Nicole, Paris and am growing very tired of Lindsay Lohan too. They're all going to wind up on the Surreal Life. What happened to being classy like Audrey Hepburn or Meryl Streep? When did the trashy whore look become so fashionable?

Anonymous said...

All the same - Nicole, Paris, Lindsay. Even Brittany is annoying.

Anonymous said...

Clusterblog, I appreciate that. Thank you. Keep up the good work. I agree with all the posters. And I forgot that I've also been boycotting Britney KFed crap as well. I couldn't be bothered with them either. Glad to see others are sick of it as well.