Grey's Anatomy Behind the Scenes More Interesting Than The Show

Anyone who read closely (as I did because I loved it) about the bickering between Patrick Dempsey and Isaiah Washington from Grey's Anatomy noticed that when it was first reported they said Isaiah said "Im not your little faggot like..." but then they reported that TR Knight (George) walked off the set.

Doesnt take a genius to figure out TR was the one insulted. But I didnt think Isaiah meant literally gay, because what intelligent adult calls a gay person faggot? I dont even feel comfortable typing it for this story.

Later reports deleted the fact that TR walked off and said something to the affect that they were keeping the cast members name secret.

Washington yelled, "I'm not your little faggot like (name deleted)."

The Enquirer said they withheld the name of the co-star Washington mentioned "because of the extreme nature of the slur."

So today TR/George announced he was gay.

I dont think Isaiah should be fired for being such a jerk, they should limit his story line so all he does is hang around with bossy Christina, no surgeries. Just at home with Christina. That should be a good punishment.

No comments: