Hasselhoff Divorce

This might be the divorce that started it all this year, with the McCartneys, Sara Evans, and potentially the Houston/Browns following. The Chris Everet divorce might not be too exciting (although, its always the quiet ones...).

Details of the Hasselhoff divorce:

A 66-page filing by Hasselhoff's lawyers alleges that Bach, 43, tested positive for cocaine two months ago and claims that she was intoxicated at their daughter Taylor Ann's sweet 16 party last May.

The documents also include numerous allegations of infidelity committed by Hasselhoff, 54, as well as alcohol, drug and physical abuse by him against Bach over 16 years of marriage.


And there's more. In a transcript of a telephone conversation, Pamela makes the following accusations to David: "You've abused me, you've ____ terrorized me, you have done too many women. You're psycho man. You're psycho." She continues, according to the transcript: "I'm not going to be O.J. Simpson like you say to my friends, I with (sic) I was O.J., I could kill Nicole. I'm not going to let you kill me."

Source: People.com/TMZ.com

-LB

No comments: