It's a Slow Celebrity News Day, So...

here's a cute photo
It was either koalas or Paris Hilton at a party. I chose koalas.

We're off on Saturday.
Some links:

We love Kathy Griffin. I don't care if she's pretending to be married. She's cool.
Kathy Griffin chit chats


Angelina's brother doesn't know to take out the memory card w/pics of his famous sister's baby shower before taking the camera to be repaired? That's basic Famous Sibling 101.
TMZ


Access Hollywood showed clips from the Julia Roberts-narrated documentary about the real life Sophie's Choice type drama in a Russian school. AH is a drippy tv show, did they have to show real life? The sound of the girl crying for her mama will be in my head for days. I watch this show to avoid the news. Don't make me feel. ugh.
Three Days in September


A little lighter news:
Is Larry King tooting? I was thinking, not that long ago, what happens if Larry toots on air. Really. That's what I think about when I watch a live tv show.
Larry on You Tube


What was behind this kiss? It might affect how I watch 24 next year.
Rush & Chloe?


-LB

No comments: