Is That Girl Emily Real?

Yesterday I linked to a blog called That Girl Emily. Initially I did think it was a hoax, but thought for a second maybe it wasnt, because I couldnt think of what the end goal was. It didnt seem like an obvious advertisement for anything.

But today, when she talked of selling her engagement ring and hiring a masseuse to come over and she hoped he gave "happy endings" that just sounded phony to me.

Also, she just happened to have started a blog right before she discovered her husband was cheating. She discovered her husband was cheating because her brother hired a PI. I love my bro, but brothers just don't hire PI's for you because your husband is acting odd.

wizbang debunks emily

Shall we take guesses who's behind the marketing campaign? Vinny Parco from Parco P.I. (court tv)? Match.com? Scientologists?

UPDATE:
NY Post says Court TV has claimed the billboard. Wonder why Emily is still posting on the blog?

-LB

No comments: