Miss USA Wears the Project Runway Dress

After last week's Project Runway competition, I didn't think Miss USA would really wear the winning designer's dress at the Miss Universe pageant. But, here she is in the dress:
















































What is Miss Puerto Rico wearing? Miss Paraguay's dress looks like the plastic bathrobe my Mom would take camping (I know, I've repeated this analogy, but any time someone wears bright florals, Im using it).
























Host Nancy O'Dell is looking a little botoxed.














-LB

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not good to make fun of your Mom. I'm just say'n.
Mo

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»