Concert For Diana Still a Go Despite Terror Level

I'm assuming the Brits have lived with violence for so long, that a few car bombs doesn't stop them. Gotta like that spirit. "No need to panic London we're in good hands" an announcer says about Jack Bauer/Keifer Sutherland taking the stage. See, joking about it. They just power through it those Brits.



Is Harry pretty hot or am I hungover?



Joss Stone performing with Tom Jones. His face looks odd- plastic surgery I presume?



Donny Osmond performs! He is part of the Andrew Lloyd Weber tribute. Donny looks good. Wonder if he drives with his dog on top of the car. Alright, I know. Not all mormons are like Mitt Romney.

Rod Stewart takes the stage and does a butt wiggle that had me guffawing out loud.


Crap, I missed Duran Duran. Although, if what I read is correct- they played "Wild Boys" as part of their 3-song set. Uh, whose idea was that?

You can watch it on VH-1 now, NBC later tonight, or online.

-LB

No comments: