Kiefer- Why Not Get a Driver?

(Still waiting for the mug shot)
Kiefer Sutherland has the trifecta of crazy, maybe drunken, somewhat harmless celebrity stunts- tackling a Christmas tree, taking off his pants while sitting in a restaurant booth, and setting on fire the only model of his Jack Bauer figurine (and thus the designer had to start from scratch).

But Kiefer might have gone the next step in crazy celebrity behavior and got a DUI:


The actor was pulled over at about 1:10 a.m. in West Los Angeles after officers spotted him making an illegal U-turn, said Officer Kevin Maiberger.

Sutherland, 40, tested over the state’s legal blood alcohol limit of .08 percent, and was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence, Officer Karen Smith said.


He could go to jail since this is his second DUI.


Photo, source: AP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kiefer is my favorite of all my imaginery boyfriends. It saddens me that he didn't just hire a driver to drive his drunk ass around Hollywood. I have a car! He can always call me!

And by the way, it's a Jack Bauer action figure, not a figurine. I know because I have one.