Movie Filming in Seattle

Aaron Eckhart is here somewhere, and since he is filming a movie, "Traveling", with Jennifer Aniston I would think she is too. But she has been spotted in Florida with Owen Wilson filming "Marley and Me" based on the book about a guy and his dog.

Aniston really needs to thank Angelina and Brad or one or both. I just think she is blah, and it is her name (not talent) that gets her work. I am not on Team Angelina so please, no emails. I'm just saying I think there are probably talented gems out there in the acting world that don't have a famous dad or ex that would be better in her roles. Hollywood uses the same 5 actresses. It's boring.

In Vancouver for "Traveling", and on the set of "Marley and Me".


I am too tired to search for Eckhart around town. Although, a picture of Aniston and any bloat (aka baby bump) sold to US Weekly might be enough to pay for a tank of gas.

No comments: