Wimps vs. Favorites

Kathy asked to leave Survivor, making her the second of the fans to ask to go home (but Chet let it happen during a tribal council). Since we have no sense of Survivor Time, hard to say when Kathy quit and the next immunity challenge was. If it was close in proximity, she could've waited so that her tribe didn't lose two people. (turns out her tribe won the immunity challenge)

Why was Survivor on Wednesday? I was so confused and thought it must be Thursday. I judge days by what's on tv.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Survivor is suckee this season. Once again the producers try to make you think there will be an interesting vote, maybe Ozzie will go. But I didn't fall for it this time. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on you.....fool me eight times, I am George Bush.
mo