Project Runway- Once Again I Disagree With the Winner

It was obvious who the judges were going to pick as soon as that feathery creation walked down the runway. While none of Christian's clothes resembled what anyone would wear in the real world, they showed great craftmanship and is exactly the upstaging type of clothing that is shown at fashion shows. The judges could not not pick him, if that makes sense.



I don't know what the criteria is, but I thought it used to be wearable clothes. Although, I've noticed the prize has changed and the winner no longer works for Banana Republic, so maybe they can pick more couture type of designers.



Posh Spice was the guest judge and she loved Christian, telling him it was totally her. Uh, when has Posh ever worn something that covered up? Even in the cold London weather we see her wearing tight, strapless dresses. I don't see her wearing this:



Christian had 7 outfits that were black with large shoulders, with an 8th outfit in red/brown? that had big shoulders.




The judges liked Jillian's innovative designs (I'm not sure what the thing is on the arm in the first one):









The judges appeared to hate Rami. They barely had anything nice to say (that we saw) and trashed his color choices.







I thought this was the best of everyone's designs.

No comments: