My Julia Roberts Dilemma

I waver on Julia Roberts. I try to fight my internal girl and despise her because she's pretty, rich, and can flirt in a way I would never be able to do in a thousand years (just watch any Letterman when she's on). If I'm going to despise someone, it should be for actual reasons.

I've heard she is a beeyatch. And then I've heard she's settled down and isn't that bad.

She allegedly was not cool while allegedly breaking up her now husband's previous marriage. Allegedly. But then I've seen the clip where she curses out the paparrazzi for following her at her children's school, and that's all kinds of awesome. So, I'm still torn.

This clip might push me in the Julia is alright direction:

I think it's funny



Notice how she disses the Tom Hanks movie where he is living in the airport. Isn't that directed by Steven Spielberg? Julia and Spielberg famously hate each other, I think from the Hook days.


From PopEater via Gawker

No comments: