Dancing Queen

pic
When I saw the ads for this I laughed, who is going to watch C-list celebrities dance? But now I'm hooked. The New Kids on the Block guy is adorable (when did I ever think I'd say that), the J.Peterman actor from Seinfeld is hilarious, and watching Evander Holyfield do the quick step was the highlight. When the judges gave him a bad score I thought- give the guy a break, part of his ear was bitten off (and I looked, but cant tell if there's a chunk missing).
pic
Trista, the stupid Bachelorette got voted off. Trista- take a hint. No one likes you. GO AWAY. During rehearsals of the sexy rumba, Trista had her poor sap husband show up and make sure he was ok with the dancing. He couldn't have cared less. ugh, enough about her.

J.Peterman (as he will forever be known) had the best expressions. I kept thinking of Seinfeld quotes while they were dancing. Remember when Peterman likes the cartoon Elaine drew until he thinks its a rip off of Ziggy- "quick Elaine, to my archives". Or when they kept calling Elaine Susie. Ah, such an f'ing good show.
pic

Hey- I'm not the only one that liked it
tvgasm

-LB

No comments: