Oh Tom, where are you?

While sipping my morning coffee, I got onto my fave site to see what Captain Tom was up to. First, there's report of Lohan being a diva...then a pic of fat Courtney Love...newsflash! Redford's had a face lift...NO! NO! NO! Where is Tom?

I'm getting a little shaky thinking I won't see that crazed smile that should be accompanied by rubbing of the hands, a head tilt back and then "WAH AH AH AH".

Phew. Here he is. At a press conference being somewhat subdued because he's around guys (and, he doesn't dig guys) and not around Katie (he LOVES women, remember?). Spielberg is not press-conference-stool-jump-worthy. Again, Tom LOVES women.



Here's a pic of chubby Courtney Love. On the site I got this pic from, someone said she looked like Arnie in Total Recall when he dresses as a woman...poor Court. I hate when the camera gets all my chins too.


oh, ok. A few more of Tom.

No comments: