I see London I see France...

This isn't celebrity gossip, but it is getting so little press I just have to add it. These are actual comments from Fox "News" reporters.

Brit Hume said the following after the London bombings:

I mean, my first thought when I heard — just on a personal basis, when I heard there had been this attack and I saw the futures this morning, which were really in the tank, I thought, “Hmmm, time to buy.”

John Gibson said this in reaction to London getting the Olympics (coincidentally the day before the London bombings):

If they (the International Olympic Committee) had picked France instead of London to hold the Olympics, it would have been the one time we could look forward to where we didn't worry about terrorism. They'd blow up Paris, and who cares?

I think its funny how people think its cool to hate France. Paris is a beautiful city, Mr.Gibson, you dumbass. The French are no more snobby than sales people at Nordstrom. I recently experienced some major attitude at a Seatac espresso stand. Rude people are everywhere.

source: mediamatters.org

1 comment:

Holly G said...

Amen, sister!

Brit Hume's balls apall me. I hope the ghosts of the London bombing victims haunt him for the rest of his earthly life.