Miss Teen South Carolina Tries Her Answer Again

Miss Teen South Carolina's originally answer to why can't a fifth of America find America on a map:


The Today show let her try again, and this was her new answer:
"I would love to re-answer that question," Upton said. "Well personally, my friends and I, we know exactly where the United States is on our map. I don't know anyone else who doesn't. And if the statistics are correct, I believe there should be more emphasis on geography."

I wish the Today Show would've whipped out a world map and made her prove it. She just might not know, which is why she was stumped with the question.

In high school one girl couldn't point to the US on a map. The German exchange student got up and helped her find it! The poor German exchange students. Had to put up with dumb Americans. And on Halloween someone dressed up as Hitler. She cried. I think he was sent home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well duh, if we are in the United States now why would you need to know were it is? I think it would be more important to know where somewhere else is.

ps: i didn't do well in the swimsuit competition either.