Rock of Love

Ok, I admit it. I've been watching Rock of Love. I normally don't watch the dating shows, but there is an 80's element here so I must watch. Bret Michaels from Poison has mystery hair, wears tons of makeup, wants his woman to have "pole skills" and he parties to his own music. And that's just him. The women are a whole other deal.

In case you haven't watched it, here is a clip. His jacket looks like when I dressed up as Tigger for Halloween.



Tonight Mia got the boot. She is a brunette who doesn't appear to have fake body parts or pole skills, so it was only a matter of time. I think she was a plant from the producers as his safe go-to pick, in case all of them turn out to be complete nightmares. It would've looked suspicious if he took her much farther since they barely talk to each other, and by now it looks like anyone but crazy Lacey would be an ok pick (although he would be insane to go for Heather because she is haggard).

No comments: