My New Fave Show- Living With Ed

Seriously! Or maybe it's because I was having insomnia and it was all that was on. Or it could be that we haven't started the fall tv season.

Ok, it's my new fave show from yesterday.

The second season of Ed Begley Jr.'s environmental show starts on HGTV (in my town- it's the channel you find if you go past Bravo). The episode I watched had Ed and his wife at model Cheryl Tiegs' house to show her how to be more green. It was on her request, and he never got preachy. He seemed to appreciate that people were trying to make an effort.

I use to find Ed Begley Jr. annoying. Some of you are nodding in agreement. Some of you are thinking "who is Ed Begley Jr.?" He is the guy with a slight lisp, that usually plays a nerd, and who is known for showing up to events riding his bike.

He actually is entertaining in a mild way, and his wife is kinda funny. According to one of his many web sites, he rides a stationery bike in the morning to power the toaster. Can you imagine if all of America had to workout to heat their food? Genius idea, really.

No comments: