Puppies Keep Missing Boy Warm

A toddler wandered away from home. His puppies snuggled up to him, perhaps saving his life by keeping him warm. Awww.

Officials said the lost little boy and the two family puppies wandered up to a mile in the dark, even across a highway, but it wasn't until Saturday afternoon that members of the search team found him sitting by a tree, the two puppies nestled against him.

The little boy didn't say anything, according to rescue team member
Jerry Gentry, but instead "just opened his arms up like, 'I'm ready to go.'" "When I first saw him, he was like, 'Momma, I got cold. I slept in the woods last night. The puppies kept me warm.' He told me that ... the dogs slept up against him. And I'm sure the body heat kept him warm," said his mother, Sarah Ingram. Billie Jo Roach, another member of the search party that found the boy, said the puppies refused to leave his side.






Source

No comments: