Emmys Tonight

I just heard that only 1 million people watch Mad Men. That seems low. I predict that show will win best Drama. I predict 30 Rock will get best comedy.

That guy from Monk is nominated again. Who knew that show is still on? He always wins, so I suppose that seems likely. If he doesn't, I would think Alec Baldwin. I'll go with Don Draper for best drama actor.

I'm guessing Christina Applegate for best actress comedy. Maybe because she's been in the news, but also if they nominated her they must like the show. I've never seen it. I'm going to say Kyra Sedgwick for drama. Glenn Close would be a good choice, for Damages.

The mini-series John Adams received a ton of noms, so look for that to win. Laura Linney, she of the Oscar noms but no wins, might get some award love here. Ditto for Paul Giamatti.

All noms here.

Here's Don Draper and his gf/wife/fiance? at a party Friday.

No comments: