Project Runway/Top Design

I am behind on my Project Runway posts and I think because it's just blah. Although, this week, they did get an actual fashion icon to judge- Diane von Furstenburg.

The designers got to go through Ms. von F's fabrics, and make an outfit that would be worthy of her runway show, which I think was 1930's Berlin inspired. Or traveling to Berlin. I dunno. I was half listening.

The judges got it right this week, giving the win to Leanne


Almost the winner, Korto


The judges did like this somewhat boring dress by Kenley



The loser
Stella and the dracula cape


Almost the loser
Joe and this odd outfit



I did watch Top Design since it conveniently is after Project Runway. They have a new host, with Todd Oldham being more of a roaming helper. He just seems nice, doesn't he? The judges are the same as last season.

However- there is a great addition to the cast (great as in drama, of course). Ricky Schroeder's wife. She isn't telling the other contestants, but she had a photo up of him giving her a kiss and someone said "your husband looks like Ricky Schroeder". You know by the 5th time someone says that she's going to yell "It's RICK!" He has been trying to get rid of the "y" for awhile.

Also, I believe she is mormon. I think he converted for her. Seems to me he was on Howard Stern talking magic underwear. Anyways, she talks about her temper and how she's glad she didn't chew anyone out during the task. Uh, not too Mormon-like.

No comments: