Survivor- We Wuz Robbed

I thought we were going to see more than just smooching. Yawn.
Jeff Probst, in an interview, made it sound like Ozzie and Amanda sneak off.

I don't really understand why Mary was voted off, or why that meat head Joel that started the whole Vote Mary campaign ended up voting for Tracy.

And why was Chet going so slow during the challenge. He was taking his time getting out of the water.

Here's the Tribal Council Voting, and I still don't understand why Joel voted for Tracy: here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey glad you picked up on the Tracy vote. I was puzzled by that myself. But I did think it was way funny that Mary got voted off. MikeyB (who i have to have a little soft spot for) thought he was king dog and telling everyone how to vote. Meatball told everyone that they shouldn't let MikeyB have so much power. The suggestion came up to dump him but meatball said they might need his strength in challenges but they could cut his power by voting off his girl.
mo