Bieber

Are you like me and you long for 80's one-hit wonders over anything playing currently on the radio? Where is Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam when you need them?

But the 80's are gone, and we now have something upon us called "Justin Bieber".


I know what you're thinking- she's cute. But it is a he. I think. All I know is I tried to have that Dorothy Hamill haircut years ago, and my cowlicks said "uh uh". So maybe I'm just jealous of Justin, and her hair.

I thought he was a Christian singer, but when he was in the audience of American Idol a few weeks ago, he took a big handful of crotch when Ryan was talking to him, so I thought that didn't seem very religious-singer of him.

Gawker has a guide to Bieber for old folks where I learned he was discovered from YouTube. Apparently he is the first act discovered from YouTube. I thought it was the Filipino singer for Journey?

Justin Bieber is often a trending topic on Twitter, which I can't figure out. But as Gawker points out- it's a bunch of girls Tweeting about Bieber, and a bunch of other people Tweeting: Who is Justin Bieber? Even Conan O'Brien has Tweeted about Bieber
I just learned that retweets of my Bieber tweet mentioning Bieber actually help Bieber. Bieber, you're a worthy foe. Bieber.

Damn! Bieber revealed that I'm opening for him with a Whitney medley. It was supposed to be a surprise. Advantage: Bieber.

Side note- I think Conan's funny, but I bet he's still on my Mom's list of people she doesn't want to see when at a talk show, like when we went to Ellen (it was him and Adam Sandler that she stated she did not want to be the guest...we ended up seeing the non-stop electric personality that is Alex Trebek).

The blog Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber is the new Men Who Look Like Kenny Rogers.

Bieber.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mo wonders why Christians cant grab the crotch? JW
Also, if Justine Bleeper looks like a girl, why is he(?) so popular with the girls and not the boys? Is this a trend that Mo hasnt figured out yet? Rhetorical.