American Idol Finale

**winner at the bottom...don't scroll if you don't want to know**
I'm choosing Lost over A.I., so everything I know, is from pictures.

Arriving at the show, McPhee looks McShocked, Taylor does a great fake laugh.


















Taylor, no more all white.


















I missed Prince's performance. Love Prince. Toni Braxton with Taylor.


















Burt & Dionne. They were there to entertain the kids' parents who were nice enough to bring their children to the finale.















Clay Aiken?


















Mary J. Blige & Elliott


















Randy greets Heather Locklear.














Katharine might be the only person surprised at the outcome,
"I can't believe slithering around on the floor didn't work"






1 comment:

Sivan Hadari - ISRAMERICA said...

hI
I LOVE your blog
wow. you're really funny. I am so happy Taylor won and not whats her face. And you are right. Prince was sooo hot!
Be sure to check out my blog and I highly recommend you visit my friend Nadav's blog
it at www.nodidagan.blogspot.com
he makes clocks from Vintage childrens games
Sivan