Still Must-See Tv For Me

*Spoilers*
(Not that there is anyone watching ER besides me)

Love The Office. Last night was great- finally some Jim and Pam action.
Although that will change the course of the show and could be bad like when every other sitcom has characters mingling. But, Jim couldn't just sit back and let Pam plan her wedding. OMG- it's like I think they're real.

When the temp guy ordered the drink with 7 marchino cherries for the girl he doesn't really like I just about pee'd but the kicker was when Michael said he wanted to drop a deuce on someone's head. Obviously he doesnt know the latest slang. (and if you don't either, go to urbandictionary.com and look up drop a deuce. I listen to Stern, so I was fully informed on this slang)

ER- The Africa episodes have been great. I know America wants to ignore Darfur, but ER isn't so big fat kudos to them. I love Pratt and was afraid they were going to kill him in Africa. Again, I think they are real. I have issues, I know.

Last nights episode:
DAYUM! Did they have to do away with Galant like that? When he decided to go back to Iraq we knew, right? We knew he would not be coming back. Neela just needs to get it on with the rocker dude. Make sure he's taken his penicillin, of course.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»