Anna Nicole Smith Trial

"Anna was very firm. The Bahamas was her home. That's where she wanted to raise [her daughter] Dannielynn, and she wanted Daniel to be near her," Stern said during a hearing in a Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., courtroom Tuesday over who will get custody of Smith's remains and where she'll be buried.

Stern also said that his relationship with Smith turned intimate in 2000 – though, he also acknowledged, she did see other men. Stern, one of at least three men claiming paternity of Smith's daughter, lives in the Bahamas with the 5-month-old baby and told the court that he and Smith were set to wed this month, reports CNN.

"She was my best friend, my lover, the mother of my daughter. She was everything to me, literally everything. My whole world," he said.


Source: People

-LB

No comments: