WHAT?!?! No Van Halen Reunion?

This is a few days old, but I have been in a sinus fog, so I missed this very important story. Dang, I was looking forward to rockin' some big aqua net hair. "Oh oh oh LB's Cryin'"

The Van Halen tour has been "shut down," according to a top official at Live Nation, the huge concert promoter that finally surrendered in the face of the chaos surrounding guitar hero Eddie Van Halen. Roth, meanwhile, says he is unsure whether the mercurial guitarist will even travel to New York for the Hall of Fame induction on March 12.

"We have fragile politics in Van Halen; please accept that as a partial answer," Roth said. "But I don't know if the Van Halens are going to go….I hope they do, but right now, I just don't know. Hope springs eternal."


Source: LA Times

-LB

No comments: