More Anna Nicole Smith News

What I want to know is- will she be included in the Oscars In Memoriam film clip tribute? You know, the one where there are varying degrees of clapping, and you say to yourself "I thought they died 10 years ago".







-According to TMZ, Anna's half-sister alleges that her deceased sis froze the sperm of her 90-year-old hubby before he died, and used it to become pregnant as a "trump card" in winning the ongoing legal battle for the billionaire's estate.

My opinion: If this was true she would've done it earlier, and not have been dodgy about the DNA test.

-According to the New York Daily News, a bouncer from the Hard Rock Hotel says Anna Nicole was wasted early Tuesday morning. "She was messed up. She couldn't walk on her own," he says. "Her bouncer was on one side and her lawyer friend on the other." And just hours before she died she was seen doing shots at the hotel's Central Bar.

My opinion: Nothing else reported on that day seems accurate (ie: choked on her own vomit), so who knows whats true.

-DVD sales for Anna Nicole's reality show are skyrocketing. Since Thursday, its ranking on Amazon.com has soared an amazing 180,000 percent, moving from number 27,014 to 15.

My opinion: Why?


-LB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know. Despite of all the bad things people are saying about Anna Nicole, she did do alot with her life.. From topless dancer in Texas to having her own show, being the media starlet..
I didn't know that her story until I saw her timeline here.

I'm impressed. R.I.P Anna Nicole