Another Madonna Denial


Even though Madonna's publicist released a statement, Madonna released another one regarding the state of her marriage and Alex Rodriguez.

"My husband and I are not planning on getting a divorce. I know Alex Rodriguez through Guy Oseary, who manages both of us. I brought my kids to a Yankee game. I am not romantically involved in any way with Alex Rodriguez. I have nothing to do with the state of his marriage or what spiritual path he may choose to study," Madonna said in a statement to People.

Just a coincidence that he's studying Kabbalah?

Rodriguez's former trainer thinks he is brainwashed.

"Alex, God bless him, is lost," says Dodd Romero, who is godfather to Rodriguez' two daughters. "I think he got pulled in by the dark side, if you can say that nicely. He's totally brainwashed."

He also said the baseball star only listens to Madonna music in the car and goes "into a trance" when her music videos play at the gym.


Since when do they play Madonna videos at a gym?!


Source

No comments: