I Was Always Sabrina

As kids, we would play Charlie's Angels. Because I was a brown-haired tomboy, I had to play Sabrina, the Kate Jackson character. (And when we played Grease I would have to be Danny Zucko. For reals.) It was a glorious day when Kate Jackson married the younger Andrew Stevens. Validation for us tomboys! (ok, they were married for about a year...but he seemed much cuter than Farrah's husband Lee Majors)

On Shear Genius, the show we watch because it's right after Project Runway, there was a Charlie's Angels challenge. Jaclyn Smith is the host, so it was fitting. Kate Jackson was a guest judge. Kate got a little catty telling a story about Farrah and Jaclyn holding up production by being bent over brushing their hair. Kate told the crew "let the money brush their hair". Maybe that's why I was like Kate. Sassy!

No comments: