But Everyone Knows- You Don't Date John Mayer


I think the senior cashier lady at JoAnn fabrics knows not to date John Mayer.

So when Jennifer Aniston made fun of her dating life while accepting an award "for expanding the role of women in entertainment industry" (wait- what? Was RuPaul busy?), you just hope she knows that you don't date John Mayer.

"I'm trying to be more careful than I have been in the past about the titles of movies that I choose to be in," Aniston revealed. "It's funny – I kind of noticed something a couple years ago that there seemed to be this strange parallel to the movies I was doing and my life off screen."

“It started with, well, The Good Girl," she explained. "Then that evolved into Rumor Has It, followed by Derailed, and then there was The Break-Up. And then on the lighter side was Friends with Money, which I felt was a bit on the nose.”

"So if any of you have a project titled Everlasting Love with an Adult, Stable Male…,"

She forgot "He's Just Not That Into You".

Now, about that dress. While it's refereshing that she's not in black, or a tank top and jeans, those of us that watch the Fashion Show (sigh- yes, watching it) know that this type of dress, according to Isaac Mizrahi, is anchored at the waist. (One of the designers had a similar sweatheart neckline to this silver dress and it doesn't stay up on it's own)

Which means Aniston has mucho tape holding that thing up. And while I think a woman in her 40's doesn't have to dress dowdy at all, neither should their breasts look like baked potatoes, with a threat of a nip slip.

No comments: