Land of the Lost



There were some funny moments, but most of the movie you just smile along. So, nothing amazing. I didn't think it hurt the legacy of LotL by any means (like some fans are thinking). When Will Ferrell was on The Daily Show and they were talking about other Kroft shows, like Lidsville, the audience had no idea what they were talking about. So I would think it's making more people aware of the show, than tarnishing it.

Actually, Lidsville is one I've never seen. Don't know if my town didn't carry it or what. And, people talk about LotL being on Saturday mornings. I remember it from after school, and it would rotate. Sometimes it was Bugaloos, sometimes Doctor Shrinker. Maybe I'm confusing some shows. Time to look that up!

Read- Land of the Lost factoids.

And if anything, it started the catchphrase "Matt Lauer can suck it!"

No comments: