Hollywood Baby Names





What would Hollywood children being born be without my sarcastic comments about their names?

I partially think if I had boy triplets I would name them Shorty, Smitty and Schecky just to amuse myself.

Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick had twins thru a surrogate. The names:

Marion Loretta Elwell Broderick and Tabitha Hodge Broderick


So the first one is named after Mrs. Cunningham + a woman who hangs out in the bowling alley all day + a manufacturer of some kind of farming equipment

The second one after the witch + the guy Bree is married to on Desperate Housewives (who just happens to have been on Sex and the City)

I get what SJP is thinking. The retro names are the anti-Ashley. Julia Roberts has Hazel. I'm not sure SJP got it right with retro, not that she cares what I think. She just shouldn't be surprised if at age 5 Marion Loretta asks big bro James to "be a dear and get her a pack of ciggies" (said in husky voice).

No comments: