News to Take Our Mind Off the Fact That Our Financial World is Crumbling Around Us

-Someone named Chris Brown, who I've heard of but couldn't name a song if you paid me a million bags of Natural Cheetos, allegedly assaulted Rihanna 12:30am Sunday. Maybe that Umbrella song was stuck in his head? They left their hotel together later that morning. I don't know why he wasn't brought into custody immediately after it happened (he turned himself in at 6:34pm).

They were to perform at the Grammys, and producers had to quickly replace them with Al Green.

Oh so happy the night before.
rihanna

-A. Roid.
Yeah, I didn't think of that myself.

Alex Rodriguez has admitted to using performance enhancing drugs when he was with Texas. At the time it wasn't against MLB policy, or so it seems. More here if ya care.
arod


-Tiger Woods and wife name their new son Charlie Axel Woods. Axel? Sing it with me: bambambambadumdum

axel

No comments: