Oscars- I Spoke Too Soon

I said in the previous post that Jessica Biel had the ugliest dress of the night. I even put it in caps.

Here's the dress. Pretty bad, huh?


However, I hadn't seen all the dresses of the night when I made the statement about Jessica Biel's dress.

No, I'm not showing Beyonce because she is my new nemisis. This dress instantly makes me smell bad perfume. Ug-ly.


I have zero idea how old Amanda Seyfried ("Mamma Mia") is, so she gets some slack. One shouldn't dress like tomato soup, however. Makes us all want grilled cheese.

On the other end of the age spectrum is Sofia Loren. So, I will give her some slack too.


Did Miley wrestle this away from Reese Witherspoon?


Amy Adams. Don't think this is the best she could've come up with.


Who told Best Actress nominee Melissa Leo that the Betty Ford hairdo was instyle? And the dress. Honey, the color, the pleating in the midrift, the shoulders...just not good.


Baz Luhrman is covering up his wife, which if the parts I can see peaking out are any indication, it's probably a good thing. Those crazy Aussies.


I wasn't crazy about Kate's dress.


Is Bridget Fonda (on the right) trying to give us a migraine?
(She is with husband Danny Elfman, not sure who the hanger-on is on the left)


Heidi in too high slit, with matching red shoes.


It's hard to say who is wearing the ugliest dress, since not all of these women have access to the same level of designers (or, so I am assuming). Also, these are the dresses for the awards show. The after parties is a whole new post.

Oh wait, I think we have a winner. And by winner I mean loser.
This angle just sealed the deal for Beyonce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Due vil not say un baden vort about Heidi!!! Zat is ein order!!!